Research Lodge of Oregon No. 198 and the Portland Valley Scottish Rite of Freemasonry are proud to present the Oktoberfest Table Lodge featuring Ill. Br. Arturo de Hoyos, 33°, GC.
This event will take place on Saturday, October 15th at 11am–4pm. Tickets are available at this link.
Brother de Hoyos is the Grand Archivist and Grand Historian of the Supreme Council of the Ancient and Accepted Scottish Rite of Freemasonry, Director of the Department of Education and Heritage, Grand Archivist and chairman of publications of the Grand College of Rites (GCR), Special Consultant to the Masonic Service Association and other organizations worldwide. He has authored, edited and translated numerous books, articles and publications on Freemasonry, and frequently contributes to “Heredom,” the annual transaction of the Scottish Rite Research Society.
He also monitors international Masonic relations, and advises the Supreme Council on Regulatory, Statutory and Constitutional matters. Brother Art is one of the world’s leading authorities on the history, philosophy, rituals, symbolism, and purposes of Freemasonry. He is one of three people invited to the Vatican by the Roman Catholic Church to discuss Masonry. He has been featured on CNN, ABC, NBC, DC’s FOX 5 News, WAMU Radio’s “Metro Connection,” Voice of America, The History Channel; Interviewed by the New York Times, US News & World Report, El País, etc.
- 11am Stated Meeting of Research Lodge (Open on the Master Mason Degree)
- High-12 Table Lodge (Open on the Master Mason Degree)
- Q&A with Ill. Bro. Arturo de Hoyos
- There are 150 dining seats available for $50
- General Admission seating is limited to 25 and does not include a meal for $40
- Proceeds from ticket sales go to support the Portland Valley Temple Preservation Foundation